QUESTIONS FOR AGNETHA FÄLTSKOG
1. What date were you born?
5.4.1950. (5th of April. Claes' note)
2. Have you been offered many roles after your role in "Raskenstam"?
Yes, but nothing interesting. This fall Raskenstam part II will possibly be made.
3. What are you working on right now?
New LP + new movie (see answer to question II).
4. When will your next solo-LP be released?
We begin recording this fall. Will be released in -85.
5. What did it feel like standing in front of the audience to accept "Rockbjörnen"? (An award Agnetha won for best Swedish female artist in 1983.)
A mixed feeling. Nervous at first but the at the same time I felt appreciated.
6. Which artist do you like the most?
There are so many, for example: Barbra Streisand, David Bowie, Michael Jackson and so on.
7. Which pop group do you like the most?
I like Toto very much!
8. Describe yourself in less than 10 words!
Fond of children and animals, generous, reliable!!! A thinker, impatient etc.
9. Which person do you admire the most? Why?
Anyone who busy oneself with people who have problems; and people who work actively for peace and against drugs.
10. What's the happiest moment of your life?
When my two children were born!
11. You're going to move from Lidingö. Why? (This was shortly after Agnetha had bought the house on Ekerö.)
I'm not going to move from Lidingö. We're going to have two places to live at.
12. Are you planning to go on a tour?
There are no plans for it right now.
13. What's the most positive about Sweden?
The nature, the seasons (but the winters are too long and cold).